31. ledna 2017

My Traveler´s notebook for the first time // Můj Traveler´s notebook poprvé

My new "toy" arrived just couple of days after new years...

I just could not resist and I´ve ordered the traveler´s notebook from WP in beautiful green color. I´ve started it as creative journal combined with gratitude journal - I want to put there the pictures of both big and little thigs which are making me happy this year. I´ve started with the new years fireworks as they were really amazing this year. No space for journaling, but the pictures shows enough, I think. For the decoration I´ve used the january page kit from Papero Amo and the final touch I´ve done with the  black ink. Scary experience, but the result exceeded expectations... <3
* * *
Pár dnů po Novém roce dorazila má nová "hračka"...

Nemohla jsem odolat a objednala jsem si traveler´s notebook od WP v nádherné zelené barvě. Sešit mám v úmyslu používat jako kreativní deník kombinovaný s "gratitude journal" - ráda bych tam zaznamenávala malé i velké věci, které mi v tomto roce udělaly radost. Začala jsem s novoročním ohňostrojem, který byl letos opravdu hodně povedený. Nevešel se mi tam žádný text, ale obrázky jsou doufám všeříkající. Na ozdobení stránky jsem použila lednový page kit od Papero Amo a o závěrečnou třešňičku se tentokrát postarala černá tuš. Bála jsem se, ale zbytečně, nic jsem nepokazila a výsledek vypadá skvěle... <3





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat